Sunday 8 July 2012

Our Pop princess album

Our Pop princess is called Daisy May as we decided this is a typically girly, feminine name and the word Daisy has direct connotations with a flower which gives the feel of beauty. We have also included flowers in some of the pictures for the digi pack of the CD which links with the Pop princesses name.
We decided to call our album 'I need you' which is also the name of the first song on the CD. We chose this, as it makes the Pop princess seem innocent and like she needs other people to be there for her. This also links to falling in love and a fairytale theme.

Our song list for the album I need you is:
1. I need you
2. Eclipse
3. Remember me
4. Free
5. I like you
6. Better than Romeo
7. Alone again
8. Kiss the stars Featuring Ronnie G
9. Cradle me
10. Render me speechless

We chose these 10 song names to feature on our album as they are typically girly and feminine. We also have followed through with the theme of love as the majority of these songs refer to it. To get ideas for our songs we looked at typical Pop princess albums such as Taylor Swift and Britney Spears as their songs relate to similar things to ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment